maven-users mailing list archives

From logachandru.x.rajamanic...@jpmchase.com
Subject No Answers yet: - Query on using maven-assembly-plugin.
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:58:05 GMT
I couldn't find any solution for this issue. Can any one please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
Logu Rajamanickam

----- Forwarded by Logachandru X Rajamanickam/JPMCHASE on 04/02/2008 12:55
PM -----

Logachandru X Rajamanickam/JPMCHASE
03/28/2008 04:04 PM

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Fw: Query on using maven-assembly-plugin.

Hello,

Please let me know your ideas on resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Logu Rajamanickam

----- Forwarded by Logachandru X Rajamanickam/JPMCHASE on 03/28/2008 04:02
PM -----

logachandru.x.rajamanickam@jpmchase.com
03/28/2008 11:26 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Query on using maven-assembly-plugin.

Hi,

I'm using maven-assembly-plugin in my POM and the assembly descriptor as
below to generate a JAR package. The resultant artifact package is in the
form of artifact-1.0-DEV.jar. But I require the package in the form of
artifact-DEV-1.0.jar. What I need here is the assemblyId should get
appended to the POM's artifactId before the version. Can anyone please
advise how this can be done.

//POM with assembly plugin

<plugin>
<executions>
  <execution>
    <id>ASSEMBLY-DEV</id>
   <phase>compile</phase>
   <goals>
        <goal>attached</goal>
   </goals>
   <configuration>
        <descriptors>
                <descriptor>${basedir}/sql-DEV.xml</descriptor>
        </descriptors>
        <outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/dev</outputDirectory>
   </configuration>
 </execution>
<executions>
</plugin>

//Assembly Descriptor - sql-DEV.xml

<assembly>
        <id>DEV</id>
    <formats>
        <format>jar</format>
    </formats>
        <fileSets>
                <fileSet>
 <directory>${basedir}/../../../../Database/tables</directory>
                                <outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
                            <includes>
                                    <include>*.sql</include>
                           </includes>
                </fileSet>
        </fileSets>
 </assembly>

Thanks & Regards,
Logu Rajamanickam

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.