maven-users mailing list archives

From Joshua ChaitinPollak <jpol...@kivasystems.com>
Subject Re: [newby] how to include/package private libs/*.jar
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:23:57 GMT

On Apr 23, 2008, at 1:05 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
>>> - append to the text file a list of the jars bundled (prefixing
>>> each with a custom path).
>>
>> That's a tricky one. I'd have to say start with the dependency or
>> assembly plugin and see if they can do what you need. I know one of
>> the plugins can put the jars on your classpath in the Manifest, but
>> we don't use the manifest, so I have no experience with it.
>
> Right. This is the bit I'm stuck with...

Well, I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but you can do this:

mvn -DoutputFile=foo.txt dependency:list

which will put your dependencies in a file called foo.txt. You could
then use the exec or groovy plugins to process the output file into
the format you want.

-Josh

--
Joshua ChaitinPollak | Software Engineer
Kiva Systems, Inc., 225 Wildwood Ave, Woburn, MA 01970