maven-users mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: war overlaying
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:19:25 GMT
It sounds like a bug to me. File a Jira in the MWAR plugin. It will at least get the attention
of the war developers.

-----Original Message-----
From: António Mota [mailto:amsmota@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:45 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: war overlaying

Hello:

I'm trying to do some war overlay but I can't seem to include just the files
I want using the include tag on the overlay. In this case I only want what's
under WEB-INF, but what I get is everything that's inside the war.

           <overlay>
             <groupId>birt-runtime</groupId>
             <artifactId>runtime</artifactId>
             <includes>
                <include>WEB-INF/**</include>
              </includes>
           </overlay>

and

     <dependency>
            <groupId>birt-runtime</groupId>
            <artifactId>runtime</artifactId>
            <type>war</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <version>${birtVersion}</version>
        </dependency>

The only way I can get what I want is to use

        <dependentWarIncludes>WEB-INF/**</dependentWarIncludes>

but that won't work if I have two different overlays with different
includes.

Thanks all.