maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bernhard David" <david.bernh...@elca.ch>
Subject RE: Order of executing plugins changed in 2.0.9 ?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:13:03 GMT
Hello,

the problem occurs when merging the two definitions of the same plugin into one. John Casey
from the maven team just commented on the JIRA issue I submitted on this that two definitions
of the same plugin in one pom should be a validation error.

As far as two different plugins go, I haven't tested it but I imagine, as they are not merged,
that the execution order is the order they are defined in the pom.

I'd be thankful if anyone could confirm or refute that statement though.

David