maven-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when will maven 2.0.9 be officially released?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:28:48 GMT
No, 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 both do not work with JDK 1.6 because of this bug.
2.1 fixed the problem. The earlier releases ran plugins and plugin
executions in random order due to improper use of HashMap.

It is really easy to reproduce the problem. I had 3 executions of the
maven SQL plugin and they ran out of order in JDK 1.6 and are fine in
2.1. JDK 1.5 worked fine as well, so it definitely seems like it was a
collections use bug.

Perhaps MNG-2784 was only a partial fix?

-Andrew