maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when will maven 2.0.9 be officially released?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:37:12 GMT
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Andrew Robinson
<andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 both do not work with JDK 1.6 because of this bug.
>  2.1 fixed the problem. The earlier releases ran plugins and plugin
>  executions in random order due to improper use of HashMap.
>
>  It is really easy to reproduce the problem. I had 3 executions of the
>  maven SQL plugin and they ran out of order in JDK 1.6 and are fine in
>  2.1. JDK 1.5 worked fine as well, so it definitely seems like it was a
>  collections use bug.
>
>  Perhaps MNG-2784 was only a partial fix?

No idea, but it looks like all the related issues are closed.  It's
likely nothing further will happen unless an issue gets reopened or a
new issue is raised.  (It's also possible there's a technical reason
the fix for 2.1 can't be backported to 2.0.)

Have you tried 2.0.9-SNAPSHOT?  If you can't find an open issue that
describes the problem you're still having with 2.0.x, I'd open
another.  Worst case, it might get closed as WONTFIX with an
explanation...

--
Wendy