maven-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastien ARBOGAST" <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug with maven-dependency-plugin?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:18:46 GMT
I have a problem using maven-dependency-plugin. One of my modules configures
this plugin:
<plugin>
                <version>2.0</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>copy-flex-resources</id>
                        <phase>compile</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory
}/flex-resources</outputDirectory>
                            <includeTypes>swf,swc</includeTypes>
                            <stripVersion>true</stripVersion>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

And I get the following error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:copy-dependencies':
Unable to find the mojo '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:copy-dependencies'
in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin'
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:copy-dependencies
.

What does 2.0-alpha-4 do here?
Does anybody have an idea?

--