maven-users mailing list archives

From "amit kumar" <amit.kumar97...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with snapshots
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:50:45 GMT
Well I faced a similar problem but configuring my remote repository for
snapshots worked for me. I had to add the below to my repository

<repository>
        <id>my-internal-site</id>
        <url>file:///\\\\192.168.x.x/Repository</url>
        <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
        </snapshots>
    </repository>

I started getting latest of the jars present under the project-SNAPSHOT
folder in the repository.

Hope this works for you as well.
Regards,
Amit Kumar