maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A new error message - never before seen
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 04:11:38 GMT
<scope>deploy</scope> is not valid. You probably want scope compile,
or provided.

Also, are you sure you want to use a SNAPSHOT version? Is there
something in 5.1-SNAPSHOT that you require, or are you simply using it
because it seems to be the latest and greatest? If so, specify
something from 5.0 which has been released with a proper version for
more stability in your build etc.

Wayne