maven-users mailing list archives

From VUB Stefan Seidel <ssei...@vub.de>
Subject Re: Test classpath problem in multi module project
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:52:44 GMT
Hi Petr,

I have a default.persistence.properties in the artifact with the EJB3
abstract test case. There I can specify whatever I like. Also, in the
jboss in deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF there is another
persistence.properties where I specify the production properties.

Stefan

Petr Nejedly wrote:
> Thanks Stefan,
>

> Very helpful. Just a question:
>

> You said you're using only one persistence.xml for both, testing and
> live deployment. How do you specify different Hibernate properties for
> those, eg dialect (Oracle vs HSQLDB), auto create schema (on vs off),
> etc?
>

> Cheers, Petr
>

> The information contained in this email and its attachments is confidential and may be
the subject of legal, professional or other privileged information. It is intended only for
the named addressees and may not be disclosed to anyone else without consent from On Demand.
If you are not the named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on the contents of this email and should destroy it immediately. Whilst On Demand takes
care to protect its systems from electronic virus attack or other harmful event, the firm
gives no warranty that this email message (including any attachments to it) is free of any
virus or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
from the recipient receiving, opening or using it. If you need any further information, please
contact the originator of this message on +44 (0)20 7131 6700. Website: www.ondemand.co.uk.
Registered Office: 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AL. Registered in the
UK No.4094951.