maven-users mailing list archives

From "Allen, Daniel" <Daniel.Al...@kbcfp.com>
Subject RE: Knowing what artifact I need?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 22:30:36 GMT
Olivier:

I'm don't think those are quite what I'm talking about: I put
org.springframework.ejb into the search fields, and didn't get any
results (what I'm hoping this would return would be "spring-remote.jar",
which is where that package is). Am I using it wrong?

Brian:

Do you have any idea where the plugin gets its information from? Are
they keeping some kind of extra-fancy repository-plus?

--
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient. If

This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of KBC
FP. It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or sell,
any financial product. Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative
only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, prices at which KBC FP would
enter into a transaction, or prices at which similar transactions may be carried on KBC FP's
own books. The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations
or warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future
returns.