maven-users mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: [m2] manually "deploying"?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:48:51 GMT
If you have file or scp access to the repo, why not just change the
distMgt url in the meantime?

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen, Daniel [mailto:Daniel.Allen@kbcfp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:42 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [m2] manually "deploying"?

Something is set up wrong with the repository so that it's basically
read-only at present, and any attempt to use "deploy" gives an HTTP 405
error. The people who maintain it are on a different continent, and also
pretty busy, so it can be hard to get hold of them, and when I do I'm
often told to find a workaround in the mean time. Hence my question
here.

Thanks for the info. Assuming we have hash utilities around here (and we
ought to) that should suffice.
~DVA