maven-users mailing list archives

From "Arash Bizhan zadeh" <aras...@gmail.com>
Subject Release process
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:16:44 GMT
Hi everybody,
First I all I want to apologies for off topic question. It is not really a
maven related question, but I thought I may get some feedback.
We need a tool to release our web-based application in production sandboxes.
We have multiple sandboxes which are load-balanced with a CISCO appliance.
We use Maven to build the artifact and searching for a good approach to
automate release process under these sandboxes. The ideal solution will be a
maven plugin to handle it all.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

-regards,
Arash
--
You can not depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.