maven-users mailing list archives

From Doo...@gmx.de
Subject Re: dependency:analyze
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:18:34 GMT

> I have been using the dependency:analyze successfully and I find it
> works the way I expect (especially when migrating older code to Maven).
>
> That said, there are a couple of things to take into consideration:
>
> - Analysis is based on compiled .class files, so sometimes, a
> compile-time dependency (on a constant defined in a JAR for instance)
> can be optimized away by the compiler and cause the plugin to report a
> false "Unused defined".
>
> - For Web apps, do not forget to compile the JSPs into .class files and
> include those in the analysis to get the real picture.

Now that jsp precompile works, I re-tried "dependency:analyze".
Nothing seems to have changed - it still claims I wouldn't need dependencies used by jsps.
How can I include the precompiled jsps in the analysis?

Thanks in advance,

Stefanie
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free