maven-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Jsp precompile
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:34:39 GMT
 firstly, and again: Do NOT just reply to a random message from the
> mailing list when you start a new topic. Write a NEW MAIL to the mailing
> list.
I don't understand. I used the user@maven... mail adress, but I changed the topic. So it should
be a new topic, shouldn't it?? I can't image the mail adress would "remember" what it was
last used to, right???
>Your web.xml needs to be in
> src/main/webapp/WEB-INF,

Well, as we are moving from Maven 1.1 I was told to first move the project as it is - using
the (legacy) project structure in this first migration step. Therefore, I can't yet use src/main/webapp/WEB-INF.
My web.xml
is in src/war/WEB-INF, and when it's copied to the target folder, it will be in /target/MY_WAR_FILE_NAME/WEB-INF.

There must be some option to alter the default path, right??

Thanks in advance,

Der kann`s mit allen:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: