maven-users mailing list archives

From gotama <lists...@bgb.net>
Subject Re: How to deploy ears to application instead of repository?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:23:43 GMT

Excellent... thank you. I'll check it out.

Does Maven's lifecycle end at the repository and deploying to an application
one of those more customizable tasks that is not under the normal realm of
Maven?

The books I've looked through seem to end their deploy discussion around the
repository and generally what Maven is good at is simplifying common generic
tasks. I can see how a plugin would be required to do more of a customizable
task like deploying to specific containers.