maven-users mailing list archives

From gotama <lists...@bgb.net>
Subject How to deploy ears to application instead of repository?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 01:57:18 GMT

What I'd like to do is use Maven to scp some ear artifacts to my server's
JBoss deploy directory - not to a repository. How can I do this? When I use
<distributionManagement> the ear is in fact scp'd, but with everything else
related to a repository... html files and in a path of
.../com/mycomp/project/.

How can I use Maven to simply copy ears - retreived from the local
repository, and scp them to a specific directory on a remote server?

Thanks...