maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Herscu <bmf1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Javascript support
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:21:21 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

How do I specify a different source directory?
I have looked into the sources and found this:
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/sandbox/javascript-maven-tools/javascript-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/javascript/CompileMojo.java
Tried the <sourceDirectory>my/source/directory</sourceDirectory> under
the build section and got this:
[INFO]
[INFO] basedir
C:\documents\pm\project-trunks\wirexn\sandbox\extjs-client-sample
\src\main\javascript does not exist
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir
C:\documents\pm\project-trunks\wirexn\s
andbox\extjs-client-sample\src\main\javascript does not exist
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryScanner.scan(DirectoryScanner.java:
542)
         at
org.codehaus.mojo.javascript.CompileMojo.execute(CompileMojo.java:130
)
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
         at
java:39)
         at
sorImpl.java:25)