maven-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven, archiva, and hibernate
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:20:13 GMT
Please don't cross-post to multiple lists - pick one that is most
relevant to your problem.

If you are specifying the version in your POM then you should be
getting the same version of the hibernate plugin every time. You can
confirm that by -X.

I think you should talk to the authors of that plugin
(dev@mojo.codehaus.org I believe).

Cheers,
Brett

--