maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject RE: maven-war-plugin
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:44:36 GMT
I see 2 ways to avoid this problem.

1.) I assume that war A includes a kind of 'common logic', right? If so, this may also be
extracted into a separate module, thus you have no dependency to a war anymore...

2.) You can use the exclude mechanism of the maven-war-plugin.

LieGrü,
strub

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? www.yahoo.de/mail