maven-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tardy" <thomas.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to provide sources during development?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:26:12 GMT
I'm using the m2eclipse plugin. How can I install and deploy the generated
source jars?

I added the following plugin configuration to my project.
<build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>attach-sources</id>
                        <phase>verify</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>jar</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

This generates the source jar into the target folder.

How to install and deploy it?