maven-users mailing list archives

From "Labanca, Rick" <Rick.Laba...@studentuniverse.com>
Subject RE: Setting Java System property
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:10:36 GMT

I made a settings.xml in my project's root area, my goal was to have a
variable for all <version> tags because I don't want to go changing all
those and risking them being out of sync. So settings.xml looks like the
following, and I do mvn -s settings.xml so it uses this instead of any
user one I have locally:

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
                      http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">

	<profiles>