maven-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject RE: Running javadoc:javadoc with site:site causes problems
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:21:08 GMT
Hi Michael,

	I haven't tried to use javadoc:javadoc but do get javadoc output
with my pom configured like below and running site:site or even site:run

    <reporting>

        <plugins>
            <plugin>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>

    </reporting>

I'm not sure if that's what you're after, but does crank out javadoc in
the Maven generated site.

Regards,

Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:sgfan@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:14 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Running javadoc:javadoc with site:site causes problems

Hi,

I configured my pom reporting to run javadoc:javadoc within the site
generation.
Running javadoc:javadoc outputs no errors, running site:site gives me
tonnes of errors telling that some packages cannot be resolved.

I don't understand that since the doc site of javadoc plugins says
site:site runs javadoc:javadoc too.

Did I something wrong?
Any necessary resource can be provided.

Thx in advance,

Mike
--
<NO> OOXML - Say NO To Microsoft Office broken standard
http://www.noooxml.org