maven-users mailing list archives

From "amit kumar" <amit.kumar97...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency resolution of maven-war-plugin
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:56:37 GMT
Yes Felix maven-war-plugin does include the transitive dependencies.
For a transitive dependency of a plugin, the way(workaround) I found
and using is to declare that dependency explicitly in your pom.xml and
declare it to be available at only compile time ( <scope> tag).

For the transitive dependencies of the rest of the dependencies I am
using <exclusion> tag with in the dependency tag. That probably be not
the sanest way of it, but this was what I could find out with the help
of other maven users here on the list.

Amit