maven-users mailing list archives

From "amit kumar" <amit.kumar97...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending email notification to Owners
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:47:08 GMT
Oh okay, yes that sounds pretty genuine. I am using continuum with maven.
But I was told by a colleague of mine that there is something in maven as
well which would let you add the information about the owner and the email
address in the pom.xml, and that information would be used to send a
notification to particular owner of that module.

Regards,
Amit