maven-users mailing list archives

From "David Siefert" <siefert.david.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: howto include library for defined task in antrun-plugin?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:43:32 GMT
You should also check out the example source code provided in the book 'SOA
using Java Web Services' by Mark Hansen (http://soabook.com).  I used the
Maven+Ant build scripts as a basis for generating web service clients and
contract-based service generation using the JBoss wstools script (which
already sets up the classpath based on your JBOSS_HOME environment--which
would be available for any JBoss installation/setup).  The book's source
code is built using Glassfish libraries.

-David