maven-users mailing list archives

From "Ruchir Talwar" <ruchir.for...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy fails
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:02:03 GMT
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Error
deploying artifact: Z:\jcoleman\projects\eTraderII\trunk\target\classes
(Access is denied)
       at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(Defaul
tArtifactDeployer.java:95)
       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:162)
       ... 13 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
Z:\jcoleman\projects\eTraderII\trunk\target\classes (Access is denied)

Could the words in bold have something to do with it?