maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chang <thomas200...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Error: Cannot invoke Tomcat manager by running tomcat:deploy
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:20:56 GMT
Yes. I can open  http://localhost:8080/manager/html. In this page this is a table where there
is "/manager". If I click it, I got the error. It seems it will call up the manager app but
failed.

Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@jeffmaury.com> schrieb: What url do you use ?
The URL to use is http://localhost:8080/manager/html
and not *http://localhost:8080/manager*

Jeff

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps
La mélancolie n'est pas capitaliste
C'est même gratuit pour les perdants
La mélancolie c'est pacifiste
On ne lui rentre jamais dedans
La mélancolie oh tu sais ça existe
Elle se prend même avec des gants
La mélancolie c'est pour les syndicalistes
Il faut juste sa carte de permanent

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com

Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand.