maven-users mailing list archives

From "Stephane Nicoll" <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: war-plugin 2.1-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT warSourceExcludes not working
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:49:21 GMT
I've been changing something there indeed because it was excluding
stuff in the resulting archive (which was not the expected behavior at
all). I just hope I didn't break something :)

Can you please elaborate because "is not working" is not especially helpful.

this should only apply to stuff from the src/main/webapp directory. If
you used this to filter the content of the war, it has only worked by
side effect.

Regards,
St├ęphane

On Dec 12, 2007 11:19 AM, maarten roosendaal <mroosendaal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that the option warSourceExcludes for war-plugin 2.1-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT is not
working. I've been using alpha-1 and that was working fine. Any ideas?

> Thanks,
> Maarten

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge