maven-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing Archiva as a service
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:31:16 GMT
On 11/5/07, Lewandowski, Eric <eric.lewandowski@cgi.com> wrote:

> First, I installed Archive bundled in a product called Maestro. I
> uninstall Maestro to move to Archiva 1.0 beta 2.
>
> But when I tried to run Archiva 1.0 beta 2 as a Windows service (Archiva
> is hosted on a Windows Server Service pack 1), ma new Archiva 1.0 beta 2
> started with my Maestro configuration, even if the directories were
> previously deleted.
>
> I suppose there's something wrong in the windows registry. If it's true,
> does somebody know which key I have to manually delete ?

You can ask questions about Maestro in the forum on
http://www.devzuz.org/?q=forum/1

In this case, though, there is probably an archiva.xml file in
c:\documents and settings\yourid\.m2\ that it is using.  Try deleting
that file.

If you're still having trouble, please subscribe to the Archiva users
list and ask there.  You can find subscription info on this page:
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/mail-lists.html

Thanks,
--
Wendy