maven-users mailing list archives

From "Plotnicki, Grzegorz " <grzegorz.plotni...@citi.com>
Subject Custom target directory and assembly
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:30:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing a custom plug-in and wanted to change the standard output
directory 'target'. I do it in the initialize phase via
Build.setDirectory(). Now, I would like to use the standard assembly
plug-in to collect all the artifacts (including the dependent ones) from
this custom target directory.

Is there a way this scenario would work if I want to execute the
assembly plug-in NOT in the Maven Lifecycle? i.e. it seems that since I
change the build properties during one of the phases of the lifecycle,
then running the assembly plug-in as specified above would result in it
searching the standard 'target' directory.

thanQ

Grzeg~
=)

In a real dark night of the soul
it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
	-- F. Scott Fitzgerald