maven-users mailing list archives

From Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>
Subject How to pass different options to javac during compile and testCompile goals?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:22:44 GMT
(Resending as I am on the users alias now. I have also put a reference
to a similar unsolved question from the past)

I want to pass different options to maven-compiler-plugin during compile
and testCompile goals. Let's say, I want to set source level as 1.4 for
all my src/main/java code and set source level as 1.5 for my test
sources. How do I do it? I found someone having similar requirements in
the past [1], but there is no mention of a working solution yet.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message