maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Andersson ...@ofs.no>
Subject Re: moving from maven 1 to maven 2
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:40:54 GMT
but does not that inherit ALL developers..

I mean if I define all 10 developers in the parent pom, don't all 10
developers get added to every child? but what if ther eis only one
developer for that child.. I still would like to use the same parent pom
since that parent pom have defined all versions for my dependiencies