maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ms] issues with ssh connection to repo?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:29:40 GMT
Just a tip to help debug this: use different id:s for the site and the
repository. Here at Apache we uses the id:s "apache.site" and
"apache.releases" respectively. That way the configurations are sure to
not intertwine with each other.

I think you should use plink instead of putty for your <sshExecutable>

Dennis Lundberg