maven-users mailing list archives

From Wai Hung CHONG <is_whch...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject How to speed up test cases running
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:37:16 GMT
Dear all,

Currently I used maven test to run test cases in RAD, but I found that it spends a lot of
time to load/init. It takes a total of 1 minute to finish the run, but indeed the test cases
spend 5.448sec.

Is there any way I could speed up the process? Coz I wanna promote the use of maven to run
test cases frequently by maven. Many thanks!!!!

Below is the trace for reference

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building customerrelationshipmanagement
[INFO]    task-segment: [test]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] resources:resources
[INFO] compiler:compile
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] resources:testResources
[INFO] compiler:testCompile
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] surefire:test
[INFO] Surefire report directory: C:\workspace\install_maven\GISBE\customerrelationshipmanagement\target\surefire-reports

 T E S T S
Running com.hsbc.ins.gis.customerrelationshipmanagement.CustomerInformationManagementTestCase

Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 11, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.448 sec <<< FAILURE!

      Yahoo! 網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/index.html了解更多!