maven-users mailing list archives

From "Borut Bolčina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error doploying 3rd party jar
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:15:38 GMT
Ok, I just succeeded. I had this problem a couple of months ago. I forgot
how I solved it. I just put the pom.xml as described at
http://maven.apache.org/archiva/guides/getting-started/maven-configuration.htmlinto
the same directory as my 3rd party jar.

As for the https://, what do you want to know?

Regards,