maven-users mailing list archives

From "Juan Ignacio Garzón" <juanignaciogar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Eclipse] How to exclude "provided" maven dependencies when publishing to server
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:49:04 GMT
Not exactly. I'm not using sysdeo's tomcat, just Eclipse WST with a
Server configured, and it deploys my app by copying all the files
inside tomcat (it also configures a default context). The problem is
that the provided-scope jars get copyied too by eclipse and they
shouldn't (a good example is servlet-api.jar, its required to compile
but shouldn't be deployed). It seems that there is a workaround using
sysdeo... the fact is that im using a local tomcat and its easier
using eclipse WST for make deploys in this case, i think...

Thanks anyway!!