maven-users mailing list archives

From arnaud.x.dos...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Attaching source code
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:52:53 GMT
I guess you're talking about the eclipse plugin :

mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true

Arnaud DOSTES | IPB Technology
Geneva - Switzerland  | ( Tel: +41 22 744 1885 | ) Fax: +41 22 744 1130 |
+ E-mail: arnaud.x.dostes@jpmorgan.com

"Yaakov Chaikin" <yaakov.chaikin@gmail.com>
10/31/2007 07:35 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Attaching source code

Hi,

Can someone point out a link to me where it explains how to attach the
source code and the javadocs to the installed JARs?

I remember seeing those instructions on the maven.apache.org site, but
can't seem to find it (even with google).

Thanks,
Yaakov.

and affiliates. This transmission may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including
any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this
transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates,
as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
disclosures relating to UK legal entities.