maven-users mailing list archives

From "Sonar, Nishant" <nishant.so...@wachovia.com>
Subject adding with current classpath a resource?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:09:29 GMT
Hello,

I want to add a reference (folder) for the current classpath

Ie .i wanna set something as

Classpath=classpath;some/folder/ref

Through sirefireplugin

I am not getting what to write for existing 'classpath'

I wrote as

<plugin>

      <configuration>

<argLine>-classpath=${classpath};${project.build.outputDirectory}\somedi
r</argLine>

      </configuration>

</plugin>

The maven is not taking ${classpath} it says null , I also

Tried
{maven.test.classpath},{maven.compile.classpath},{maven.compile.classpat
h}

But all are giving null

How to use current classpath here and add something to that classpath in
surefire plugin

Thanks

Nishant Sonar