maven-users mailing list archives

From "Sonar, Nishant" <nishant.so...@wachovia.com>
Subject classes not refering to test resources internally?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:57:03 GMT
Hi

I have some XML files as test resources to work on. I have the classes
use these resources as

String SOAP_REQUEST_SAML2_UNSIGNED_NO_ROLES

= "xml/SoapRequestSaml2Unsigned-NoRoles.xml";

String SOAP_REQUEST_SAML2_ENVELOPED_DIGITAL_SIGNATURE_NO_ROLES

= "xml/SoapRequestSaml2EnvelopedDigitalSignature-NoRoles.xml";

String
SOAP_REQUEST_SAML2_ENVELOPED_DIGITAL_SIGNATURE_NO_ROLES_REFERENCE_URI

=
"xml/SoapRequestSaml2EnvelopedDigitalSignature-NoRoles-ReferenceUri.xml"
;

My project structure is

Src/main/java/ - sources

Src/test/java -test sources

Src/test/resources - test resources like XML files in xml/file1.xml etc.

When I compile test the resources are into

Test-classes/xml/xmlfiles

I am getting the execpetion

java.io.FileNotFoundException:

xml\SoapRequestSaml2EnvelopedDigitalSignature-NoRoles.xml (The system
cannot find the path specified)

how maven provide the test resources to java test cases when the
resources are demanded

internally . like in this case

Please help

Please reply if further clarification needed.

Regards,

Nishant