maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: Issues with recent update of maven-changes-plugin
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:05:27 GMT
LAMY Olivier wrote:
> Have you try with force the  maven-changes-plugin version to
> 2.0-beta-2 or using a mvn version >= 2.0.6 ?

Gosh! What's this? We have locked the version in the pluginManagement and nevertheless the
plugin is updated while making the release:

================= %< =================
$ mvn release:perform
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'release'.
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building CS eFile Master Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [release:perform] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [release:perform]
[INFO] Checking out the project to perform the release ...
[INFO] Executing: svn --non-interactive checkout http://websvn/svn/essvn/development/projects/XXX/pom/tags/v_1
checkout
[INFO] Working directory: D:\work\projects\credit-suisse\eFile\pom\target
[INFO] Executing goals 'deploy site-deploy'...
[INFO] Executing: mvn deploy site-deploy --no-plugin-updates -P elsag,msvc,elsag,msvc -DperformRelease=true
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building CS eFile Master Project
    [INFO]    task-segment: [deploy, site-deploy]
    [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
    [INFO] Preparing source:jar
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
    [INFO] Preparing javadoc:jar
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
    [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java classpath-capable package
    [INFO] [install:install]
    [INFO] Installing D:\work\projects\XXX\pom\target\checkout\pom.xml to d:\repository\m2\com\elsagsolutions\projects\XXX\master\1\master-1.pom
    [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
    altDeploymentRepository = null
    Uploading: file://///es3.elsag.de/maven/repo-m2/com/elsagsolutions/projects/XXX/master/1/master-1.pom
    4/7K
    7/7K
    7K uploaded
    [INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from elsag-release
    [INFO] Uploading repository metadata for: 'artifact com.elsagsolutions.projects.cs.eFile:master'
    [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin: checking for updates from
central
    [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin: checking for updates from
elsag-plugin-release
    Downloading: http://es3.elsag.de:8234/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/2.0-beta-3/maven-changes-plugin-2.0-beta-3.pom
    4/11K
    8/11K
    11/11K
    11K downloaded
    [INFO] Ignoring available plugin update: 2.0-beta-3 as it requires Maven version 2.0.6
    [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    [INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found
    [INFO] Total time: 15 seconds
    [INFO] Finished at: Fri Oct 26 15:58:08 CEST 2007
    [INFO] Final Memory: 9M/17M
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Maven execution failed, exit code: '1'

[INFO] Total time: 25 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Oct 26 15:58:08 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/10M