maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: RE : Configuration not working for multiple calls of same plugin
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:26:26 GMT
Veyret Stephane wrote on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:42 PM:

>> OK. This one is true. But IIRC there is always a pre- and
> post-phase also. So try to use post-package to sign
>> the jar.
>
> Yes, I'll try this. But the question is: do you think this is
> a bug, especially knowing that the pom generated by
> help:effective-pom works correctly!

What do you mean by "the effective-pom works correctly"? How does it look like? Two different
entries for the plugin, one for each phase/configuration ??

IMHO you've hit a cornercase where the exact behaviour is simply not defined. What happens
if you define the configuration once for all executions? The jar goal should simply ignore
the entries for the SignMojo.

- Jörg