maven-users mailing list archives

From Markus Källander <markus.kallan...@sveaekonomi.se>
Subject maven-junit-report-plugin
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:55:41 GMT
Hi all,

I want to create a junit report using Maven 1.1. When I look at the Reports tab of the project
file, I see in "Available reports" the maven-junit-report-plugin. I have downloaded the plugin
maven-junit-report-plugin-1.5.1.jar and put it in my plugins directory of Eclipse, but I cannot
find any information on how I get this plugin to work. When I double-click on maven-junit-report-plugin
in "Available reports", nothing happens. In my target directory, .txt and .xml files are generated,
but how do I get readable reports?

Thanks
Markus