maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Proxy
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:22:12 GMT
Hello all,

the "sorry page" on abstracthorizon.org should not worry you, the
Proximity homepage (proximity.abstracthorizon.org) _is_ up-to-date,
even if the Abstract Horizon "meta-project" is a little bit delayed.

Soon, we will release the last of the 1.x line with all fixes and improvements.

Thanks for being patient!
~t~

On 10/15/07, Boeckli, Dominique <dominique.boeckli@eds.com> wrote:
> We are using Proximity as a war deployment on a JBoss Server. A little bit scary is that
the abstracthorizon home page is down since a while:
> http://www.abstracthorizon.org/index.html. Since nearly half a hear the version number
(RC8) didn't changed neither.

every night to keep it sane ...

>   But I havent been looking into the problem all that hard. The problem might be on my
side ...

>   Other than that, I'm very happy with Artifactory. Easy to set up, easy to add new jars
to the repository for developers who are not comfortable with Maven ...