maven-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Zeckoski" <aar...@vt.edu>
Subject Failure getting to codehaus?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:21:50 GMT
I am getting the following failure on my builds today:

[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from elca-services
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from codehaus snapshot repository
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from Sakai Plugin Repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
for updates from elca-services
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin: checking
for updates from codehaus snapshot repository

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-one-plugin' could not be retrieved from
repository: codehaus snapshot repository due to an error: Error
transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'codehaus snapshot repository' will be blacklisted

Is anyone else seeing this?
-AZ