maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Russell <mark_russ...@instantiations.com>
Subject access to MavenProject help
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:46:26 GMT
I am trying to develop a plugin and get access to the MavenProject.  Here is my code:
     /**
      *  parameter expression="${project}"
      */
     private MavenProject mavenProject;

. . .
         if (mavenProject != null) {
             List repositories = mavenProject.getRepositories();
             for (Object object : repositories) {
                 getLog().info(object.getClass().getName());
             }
         }
         else {
             getLog().info("no project");
         }

All I ever get printed out is the no project message.  I also tried with artifact repository
and get the same results.  Here is
my dependencies in my pom:
    <dependencies>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-plugin-api</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-project</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-artifact</artifactId>
          <version>2.0</version>
       </dependency>
    </dependencies>

I would like any help on this that I could get.  I need to get this code up and running I
have several people waiting for this.
  I have read the book "Better Builds with Maven" and the MOJO Developer's handbook and  can
not seem to get this working.

thanks for your help in advance!

--
Mark Russell