maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE : Configuration not working for multiple calls of same plugin
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:12:10 GMT
As Joerg says, just merging the two execution in the
same executions element, and including a phase element
?

<executions>
<execution>
<id>ear-eclipse-manifest</id>
<phase>generate-resources</phase>
<configuration>
</configuration>
</execution>
<execution>
<id>another-task</id>
<phase>anotherphase-after-generateersources</phase>
<configuration>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>