maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonza...@yahoo.fr>
Subject ear files and maven-eclipse-plugin
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:08:01 GMT
Hello,

A really noob question... (sorry !)

I'm currently using maven-eclipse-plugin to build a
web project with third party dependencies and a java
project.

I want now to use this plugin to add a ear project
including the previous web project and java project
(as utility jar). maven-eclipse-plugin generated
.project file for my ear project fine as if it was a
java project, but nothing more...

Is there a way to do this ? I'm really sorry but
didn't found any documentation about it.

Thanks very much