maven-users mailing list archives

From Ahmed Ashour <asash...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: site.xml specs
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:05:12 GMT
Dear Dennis,

Thanks a lot for the help, but I have already read them, still don't know how to configure
the website.

Specifically, there is a need to know how to edit the index page, how to change the overall
website template, how to change the navigation tree, how to add links to other pages.

Thanks again.

Yours,
Ahmed Ashour

----- Original Message ----
From: Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 6:49:26 PM
Subject: Re: site.xml specs - checkstyle 2.2

Ahmed Ashour wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> - Could someone advise where to find the specification for site.xml, and any docs related
to Site Plugin?

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/

and also

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-site.html

> - Any idea when checkstyle 2.2 would be released?

There is no release date set yet, but I have it on my (rather long) todo
list.

--
Dennis Lundberg