maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Ant tasks 2.0.7 with snapshot dependencies
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:05:55 GMT
Hi Mark,

There have been some issues fixed with SNAPSHOT handling during last weeks:
can you check if you still have a problem with latest tasks snapshot?
You can find it in
http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=524&userDirectory=target

Then, if the problem is still present, we'll have to work on a testcase to
reproduce it.

Regards,

Hervé